Ready-made, Handy Excuses
I'd really love to, but...
- I have to floss my cat.
- I want to spend more time with my blender.
- I'm teaching my ferret to yodel.
- I swallowed my gold crown this morning, and I have to wait here until it comes out the other end.
- My panty hose sprung a leak.
- I have to stay home and wash my tongue.
- I have to check the freshness dates on my dairy products.
- I'm getting my overalls overhauled.
- My patent is pending.
- I'm worried about my vertical hold.
- I have to fulfill my potential.
- I have some real hard words to look up in the dictionary.
- I'm giving nuisance lessons at a convenience store.
- I've got a Friends of Rutabaga meeting.
- I have to answer all of my "occupant" letters.
- I changed the lock on my door and now I can't get out.
- I'm attending a perfume convention as guest sniffer.
- My yucca plant is feeling yucky.
- I just picked up a book called Glue in Many Lands and I can't put it down.
- I promised to help a friend fold road maps.
- I have to rotate my crops.
Just for Laughs